Good bye πŸ‘‹πŸ» (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

daesuki

이 λΉ„κ°€ κ·ΈμΉ  땐 각자 있던 κ³³μ—μ„œ
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Take care of yourself! :D I wish you the best! Keep in touch please :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well it’s sad to see you go, take care.

:llama_wave:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆑⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ΰ½Ό ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
No it wasn’t πŸ™‚
It will be most likely a break though
Aww, well I hope you're doing okay and I'm gonna miss ya.
I'm here if you ever need anything.
Breaks are always nice.
Please take care~
:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Aww, well I hope you're doing okay and I'm gonna miss ya.
I'm here if you ever need anything.
Breaks are always nice.
Please take care~
:pepeheart:
I will stream Neo Power 😩
Thanks! Kiss 😘
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
it will begin today and really I don't think I'll be back soon. Probably around the time Monsta X is coming back
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
it will begin today and really I don't think I'll be back soon. Probably around the time Monsta X is coming back
I love you!!! I'll be here when you return.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread