Appreciation Good luck 🐶you potato🥔 (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM


But fr, miss you bunches and bunches Minhyuk🥺💖


@Monbebe
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually like his hair like that! I'm sure it'll grow back, though - I mean, Jin's hair grew back faster than you can say Worldwide Handsome! lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth
D

Deleted member 4423

He looks good. I hope he has lots of fun and keeps safe. Time will go quickly and it will be like he never left.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread