- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Just because I'm curious.
Do you prefer if a group has a good title track or good b-sides?
I would prefer for both but if not both then good title tracks.
I prefer to watch music videos and lives of songs I like and you don't get that often with b-sides.
I can definitely enjoy a b-side bop but I prefer a good title track.
Do you prefer if a group has a good title track or good b-sides?
I would prefer for both but if not both then good title tracks.
I prefer to watch music videos and lives of songs I like and you don't get that often with b-sides.
I can definitely enjoy a b-side bop but I prefer a good title track.