Good videos to watch? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Anyone got any good videos of idols to watch? Like the idols I like and stuff. I need some entertainment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female


never falls to make me laugh :D
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
also if you are looking for a group that you might not stan and that is funny, I seriously recommend Seventeen, they are really entertaining and funny to watch. one of the best bromances in the industry ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread