Goodbye Kps. (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
The time has come for me to take my leave

Winwinlucas123 has left the chat

JenJenlisa has entered the chat.


Yes, the impossible happened
Hani has changed her username and with a new username comes a new Hani

I'm officially just a girlgroup stan

I know some of you will be happy to hear that *cough Anthony cough*

I still love Ateez, Nct, Exo but, I'm just not feeling it anymore :(

Although, I'm nugu on this site I hope you all will take a moment to remember the beautiful Queen @winwinlucas123 was.

Ok, that moment is now over.
Stan Blackpink
19888

@Ozymandias , @Ireneisbaee , @Tir , @Dopamine , @MonCherry , @JungYoda , @Yolks , @perhapz , @Pigeon , @crybaby , @ImhereandImded , @JisoosHusband , @Jimimis , @igloo , @Abeamus , @lexusuwu @Chahee ,
​
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
The time has come for me to take my leave

Winwinlucas123 has left the chat

JenJenlisa has entered the chat.


Yes, the impossible happened
Hani has changed her username and with a new username comes a new Hani

I'm officially just a girlgroup stan

I know some of you will be happy to hear that *cough Anthony cough*

I still love Ateez, Nct, Exo but, I'm just not feeling it anymore :(

Although, I'm nugu on this site I hope you all will take a moment to remember the beautiful Queen @winwinlucas123 was.

Ok, that moment is now over.
Stan Blackpink
19888

@Ozymandias , @Ireneisbaee , @Tir , @Dopamine , @MonCherry , @JungYoda , @Yolks , @perhapz , @Pigeon , @crybaby , @ImhereandImded , @JisoosHusband , @Jimimis , @igloo , @Abeamus , @lexusuwu @Chahee ,
​
Stan Queens but that picture :pandamad:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Everyone is becoming a gg stan, and I'll probably follow soon lol :llama_squish:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
*Sees notification and thinks "TF is this nugu?"
*Reads through thread and thinks "TF is this nugu?*
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Disgraceful
Your only good quality is gone
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread