News Goodbye Neverland, I'm... (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The bottom left thumbnail for the first video has me laughing before even starting the video lol.
wait till you see the 2nd video where they put eyebrows on shuhua...the VISUAL getting wrecked lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol I just love them
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just CAN'T STAND to laugh with their contents!!! seriously thooo...this is NOT a beauty talk its a messed up talk :yolk::yolk::yolk:
I think they can be variety queens tbh lmao

THEY ARE LITERALLY SO LOUD I FEEL LIKE LIVING WITH 6 EOMMAS




What a Time to be a Neverland :pandaroll: we choose to love the right crackheads :llama_laugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread