Announcement Goodbye to our dearest LeeriaYa (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
It is with a heavy heart that i inform you guys that @LeeriaYa has resigned on her position as senior moderator due to real life commitment, we at the KS Staff team wish her all the best in her future endeavors. You have always been one of our pillars in ks & your various advices has been invaluable in our day to day operations, i hope we will continue to see you around the community once you have time again.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Awww, this makes me sad, but I really hope she's doing well in her commitments IRL and finds time to come back to us when she's able!
You're going to be severely missed, @LeeriaYa
Best of luck on your future endeavors!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Thank you so much for all you've done @LeeriaYa you were an amazing mod♥
I hope everything works out for you and you have around every once in a while:nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you leeria for stepping down in order for me to take your place
Much appreciated
Take care
:welp:
kinda missing the point of the thread, aren't we?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
@LeeriaYa you've always done such an amazing job as a moderator. Thank you for all the work you've done to make the forums a good place for everyone. Thank you for also guiding Vikki and I when we were first starting out as mods. We couldn't have done it without you. I'm sad to hear that you're choosing to step down as a mod, but I hope that you're okay and that you take good care of yourself. Again, thank you for doing an amazing job. I love you. 💙
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you leeria for stepping down in order for me to take your place
Much appreciated
Take care
c: Mods don’t ever accept her. 👀 also they look for certain time zones..

👀 Not yours Fam.

but thank you T_aeri. I’m truly blushing in joy
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@LeeriaYa you've always done such an amazing job as a moderator. Thank you for all the work you've done to make the forums a good place for everyone. Thank you for also guiding Vikki and I when we were first starting out as mods. We couldn't have done it without you. I'm sad to hear that you're choosing to step down as a mod, but I hope that you're okay and that you take good care of yourself. Again, thank you for doing an amazing job. I love you. 💙
Tbh c^:

The reason is actually really dark and I can only disclose so much to admin so I just honestly really have to leave forums for a bit. I can atleast say I modded a nicer place and a place that....wow. I can’t even say one nice thing about the other place. Well,least the Carats there were great. c:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
We will miss you a lot, I wish the best.
Good luck! <3 I’ll stop by hopefully with the sass cleansed from my body.
You guys would see me actually nice 👀
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
MY TIME ZONE IS FLEXIBLE
I’m sure you don’t even remember anything about me
👀 you’re studying medicine,you’re extremely sassy but still soft and witty. I know your religion and you love Baekhyun most of all. You even got me into the puppy face emoticon to symbolize Baekhyun.
👀 I’ve seen your selfie in DP once you’re adorable. And in a way. This is your way of teasing EVEN THOUGH. We talked few times on *hack Hack cough*AKP and you were happy when I went on certain fandoms.

WHAT ELSE T_AERI. YOU SHOULDNT KICK A MAN WHEN HE’s DOWN. And you DEFF SHOULDNT DO A 151 cm GIRL EITHER. I crash faster :c
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread