I’ll just say my message now because it’s really hard to make a thread on IPOD 👀
Yes,Hi! I am LeeriaYa also known as Koala,but from now on a regular user and everyone’s cheer leader. You can also know my real name,Alexus since Meh. Why not. I have decided to take my leave and the real largest reason is my mental health. I cannot disclose all that has happened but we can just really say life truly got in the way and it needs to be focused on. I moderated AKP and received so much love and something happened. Things were lied about by bad blood between someone and I. But I am grateful I was allowed to moderate again. There are many sides to every story. And there are things people sometimes ever show you until they know you’re kicked.
Anyhow. I want to give advice to people that I should have abided by.
When your life begins to take many turns and some are dark roads that hurt you. Don’t brush it off. Don’t repress it. You’ll end up like me,a 23 year old who still is a kid because she just ignored she needed help when really a team is for that. Rely on a team. It’s nice to be alone at times. But sometimes you really need others and it’s okay to admit.
Also do not stay up every night and day moderating and doing reports like I’ve done when I started as a mod. I truly wanted to help but you have to really help yourself first.
It is mental health awareness month guys! That means your mind is the most important alongside your body. You deserve help. You’re something that can not be recreated. Just know a cracked glass can be painted in beautiful colors to become stained Everyone is also a growing flower. Water them.
That was so long. But good luck to everyone! Love you all.
✯☾Koala The Crescent Mage☽✯#6919 is my discord
Just search leeriaya on insta.
I’m bad at goodbyes.
Alright now Goodbye c^: I may be back for SVT comebacks