Appreciation Goodbye to Taemin (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's his turn to enlist, I'll miss him so much :pepecry1:




Stream his solos, he has so many bops and he worked so hard on them lately. Time better pass real quick, I want him back.




@SuperM @Shawol
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ve always wondered what he would look like with short hair and well ... can´t wait for him to grow his hair back.
Anyway, he is finally going, finally because after he is done, the whole group will be back together and they can continue their work without any interruptions unless they want to take a long holiday which they deserve.

be safe, healthy and find new friends, Taemin! I hope the members will visit you unlike they didn´t each other :D.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Good luck to him.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will miss him so much
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread