goodbye... (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was so Happy when I read the title and then...I was saD BECAUSE I READ THE OP BUT THEN I GOT HAPPY BECAUSE YOUR SIG IS AMAZING
so you're here too...:seokeyes:
 
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
yeah i'm the jinsoul dp that often shows up on your disturbing jeno threads
I love Jinsoul and I know :pepeheart:You got me fucked up with someone else....I don't make Jeno threads sis
 
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
that's leean lmfao
ahhh i'm an idiot
don't worry i remember you right now
i get all the nct stans mixed up sometimes my b
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
ahhh i'm an idiot
don't worry i remember you right now
i get all the nct stans mixed up sometimes my b
it's ok

hani is a flop
leean outsold anyways
:llama_tea:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was so Happy when I read the title and then...I was saD BECAUSE I READ THE OP BUT THEN I GOT HAPPY BECAUSE YOUR SIG IS AMAZING
On a side note I LOVE YOURS :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread