Sensitive Got catcalled by some lads today (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I was in town with 2 of my friends and some older lads behind started whistling and shouting at us. All we were doing was walking in our uniforms. We thought they’d come after us because they came right up to us. thankfully we ran on and came to a crowded area. But it was still terrifying being told vile shit by some older boys. I’ll never forget that :shakebell:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
This is horrible. I guarantee you they catcalled you because 1) you're younger and 2) you were wearing your uniform. A lot of preds and perves love that stuff. I'm so sorry for not just you but your friends too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread