Photo Got some more diamond paintings/coasters (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The fish ones look so fun :sj_weary:
They're fun but also they're satisfying because i can crank one out in 2-3 hours, compared to typical diamond paintings :sanapray:
I do like typical paintings too ofc, it's just a matter of which mood I'm in at the moment
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can you explain these to me. I've never seen this form of art before.
Have you heard of paint/color by number? It's similar to that, but instead of painting or coloring, you use a special pen and a bit of wax to stick special beads, also called diamonds or drills, to a sticky canvas, or in this case a coaster too. It forms a sparkly image, and they come in all kinds of designs.

Here’s a close up, beads can be either square or round depending on the painting. There’s even ones with glow in the dark beads :sanapray:
795738D0-D872-4626-A162-431F47B03B59.jpeg


Here’s a glow in the dark one in the light and dark.
8344D575-81CA-434E-A429-07E5C1A1B05F.jpeg

17F460F3-9C9C-41EE-86F1-588C95E96781.jpeg
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Have you heard of paint/color by number? It's similar to that, but instead of painting or coloring, you use a special pen and a bit of wax to stick special beads, also called diamonds or drills, to a sticky canvas, or in this case a coaster too. It forms a sparkly image, and they come in all kinds of designs.

Here’s a close up, beads can be either square or round depending on the painting. There’s even ones with glow in the dark beads :sanapray:
795738D0-D872-4626-A162-431F47B03B59.jpeg


Here’s a glow in the dark one in the light and dark.
8344D575-81CA-434E-A429-07E5C1A1B05F.jpeg

17F460F3-9C9C-41EE-86F1-588C95E96781.jpeg
Thats really interesting. Do you ever do free form paintings. Thats really cool.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thats really interesting. Do you ever do free form paintings. Thats really cool.
No, I probably could if I knew where to get a sticky canvas like that but i don’t like coming up with stuff myself because then I’m too over critical about what I come up with :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
No, I probably could if I knew where to get a sticky canvas like that but i don’t like coming up with stuff myself because then I’m too over critical about what I come up with :jisoosmh:
Got ya. I lose my mind trying to follow other people's directions. this gives me interesting ideas though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Have you heard of paint/color by number? It's similar to that, but instead of painting or coloring, you use a special pen and a bit of wax to stick special beads, also called diamonds or drills, to a sticky canvas, or in this case a coaster too. It forms a sparkly image, and they come in all kinds of designs.

Here’s a close up, beads can be either square or round depending on the painting. There’s even ones with glow in the dark beads :sanapray:
795738D0-D872-4626-A162-431F47B03B59.jpeg


Here’s a glow in the dark one in the light and dark.
8344D575-81CA-434E-A429-07E5C1A1B05F.jpeg

17F460F3-9C9C-41EE-86F1-588C95E96781.jpeg
Cuz I'm a genus. I was originally going to suggest butt glue as a joke but they don't call it butt glue any more because people can't have fun. I was also wondering if you might be able to take an image, reduce it's resolution really low and then have a custom pattern to follow.

Amazon product B08Y97YG3M

Amazon product B000I6DGUM
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Cuz I'm a genus. I was originally going to suggest butt glue as a joke but they don't call it butt glue any more because people can't have fun. I was also wondering if you might be able to take an image, reduce it's resolution really low and then have a custom pattern to follow.

Amazon product B08Y97YG3M

Amazon product B000I6DGUM
It’s possible, you’d need the right colors too ofc. Usually there are only 30 ish colors for smaller ones and and up to 64 for larger ones, which isn’t necessary but if you want to avoid buying a bunch of diamonds you won’t use it’s just more convenient. But yes it probably is possible in theory if you do it that way :sanapray:
With the glue though I’m not sure how well it would work, mostly because diamond art usually has some sort of glue that doesn’t really dry (from my experience) so it’s not timed. If you spray a canvas with that glue it might not have the same effect, but I’ve never used the glue in question so maybe it would work
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
which was your fav to complete?
Our if the ones in the op? I haven’t completed any of those yet. i do know Iike coasters from last experiences though :sanapray:
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
Our if the ones in the op? I haven’t completed any of those yet. i do know Iike coasters from last experiences though :sanapray:
sorry, I meant from the ones you've completed!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sorry, I meant from the ones you've completed!
I have a few I’m partial too, these ones. I like all of them a lot :sanapray:

2084BBD5-3F65-4A0E-8E09-CBECD1220039.jpeg
E81582EF-882F-4C74-8EE1-ED702C066C9F.jpeg
BEDDF1CF-AB19-4667-B63C-35DB48CC426D.jpeg
1093E160-57FF-4392-81B2-0167976A3C68.jpeg

And for good measure a picture of the butterfly one in the dark
824856D7-061E-453A-BDB7-C336A44AA77F.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I have a few I’m partial too, these ones. I like all of them a lot :sanapray:

2084BBD5-3F65-4A0E-8E09-CBECD1220039.jpeg
E81582EF-882F-4C74-8EE1-ED702C066C9F.jpeg
BEDDF1CF-AB19-4667-B63C-35DB48CC426D.jpeg
1093E160-57FF-4392-81B2-0167976A3C68.jpeg

And for good measure a picture of the butterfly one in the dark
824856D7-061E-453A-BDB7-C336A44AA77F.jpeg
they look really cool!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread