Traded Got7 JB and IZ*ONE Sakura for trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Fromis hayoung for jb?
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I was only interested in Rosé lol
Too late :haylul:
But do you know anyone who's collecting Astro? I'm trynna get rid of this Sanha guy :pikasmart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Would you take IU 3 or 5; Astro Sanha; Girl's Day Jii or Hyeri; or Lee Hi 1 for Sakura?
I know I get the crappy cards :kijoongstare:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,930
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Areum

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Would you take IU 3 or 5; Astro Sanha; Girl's Day Jii or Hyeri; or Lee Hi 1 for Sakura?
I know I get the crappy cards :kijoongstare:
I'd take Hyeri to get rid of Sakura :rosesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread