Appreciation GOT7 may just have took over the month of May for me (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have never been a huge GOT7 fan. I stanned them for about a month when Just Right came out, but then I got sick of that song and stopped. I only started to like their music from Lullaby onward, with the two exceptions of Hard Carry and Never Ever. But ever since You Calling My Name came out, I started to go down the rabbit hole. Oh, god. Crash and Burn really killed me with it. Listen to it. It's a masterpiece.

And then the beautiful Dye mini-album came out.
Now, I've never really had an interest in biasing Jaebeom (Jaebum?), but with his long-ass hair this man has dug himself a place as my biaswrecker. Look at him.

And then don't get me started on Yugyeom. He has pushed and shoved his way past my teetering bias list. He has scratched his way past dozens of kpop idols. And now, he sits at the top (alongside three other people but hush) and he has taken Qian Kun down. THE QIAN KUN. My ult bias of almost 5 months. (bias of almost 2 years.) He took the crown.

And my K-pop folder has been tipped off balance. Granted, I just made the k-pop folders a few weeks ago, but every other sub-folder has at most 19 pictures. But GOT7? Now, that one has 36 pictures.

I'm on a got7 binge. It'll probably go away sometime, but just...the month of may has been a whole load of GOT7 someone help me. I don't even look at my YouTube video recommendations, because I know it'll be something GOT7 lmaoooo

also this thread has been in my drafts for like a week lmao
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
GOT7 really got some bops
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread