MV GOT7 - 니가 부르는 나의 이름 (You Calling My Name) (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it starts off slow (which isn't a problem for me at all) but that part from 2:06 onwards is just freaking wonderful chef's kiss

and wow, this is how you do sexy concept, this song just oozes sensuality overall, so smooth

this is the GOT7 that I've been yearning for and they didn't disappoint

:sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s definitely better than the last releases. finally something I enjoy again from them.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
It honestly feels weird liking a GOT7 song 😅 This is the 2nd song in their discography that I'm actually liking. And I agree that it started slow but by the end I was moving in my seat. It's a song you can really groove to. I actually really love this.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It honestly feels weird liking a GOT7 song 😅 This is the 2nd song in their discography that I'm actually liking. And I agree that it started slow but by the end I was moving in my seat. It's a song you can really groove to. I actually really love this.
ikr. especially lately it has been so odd. this totally is way better than the other releases
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
263
Reactions Received
423
Location
foggy atmosphere~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Love it. The song is smooth and the mv is SLEEK ✨ Nice + simple, but still memorable/impactful. Its cool and stylish~
YCMN is a perfect choice for GOT7 at this point in their career because it spells GROWN UP. 🤩
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
it's not what i expected to hear but i'm pleasantly surprised because this is amazing!! easily my favourite got7 title track since if you do. i love the song and the mv ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it starts really slow but, the better it gets :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

edit

after listening 24/7 thats it, my fav BG song 2019 !!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread