- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I am glad it's been confirmed he has a contract! Not sure whether he'll do acting or variety or singing but I wish him all the best! He'll be starring in a Netflix sitcom with G-idle Minnie soon so ^^
www.soompi.com
www.soompi.com
@I GOT7
Update: GOT7's Youngjae Officially Signs With Sublime Artist Agency, Expresses Thoughts In Post | Soompi
Updated January 20 KST: GOT7's Youngjae posted on Instagram following the confirmation of his exclusive contract with Sublime Artist Agency! He wrote:
GOT7's Youngjae, (G)I-DLE's Minnie, Han Hyun Min, And More Cast In New Sitcom | Soompi
The upcoming Netflix original series "I Wish the World Would End Tomorrow" (literal translation) has announced its cast! "I Wish the World Would End
@I GOT7