- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
"GOT7 JAY B who hinted about working on an album of greater depth containing the soft emotions, sadness, and desperation that comes with life said "I'm a perfectionist so whatever I do, I want to do it properly. At times when I pondered about how to do better, I received lots of inspiration for my music and my life from listening to stories from people like my parents or older brothers who experienced things first before I did." He expressed his determination to constantly brainstorm and improve as he said "GOT7 didn't go the way I imagined but thankfully we became a team that can embody various songs such as 'Look' and 'Breath' and we could leave a big impression on fans. Likewise, I wish my image wouldn't be be fixated on one thing."
@I GOT7GOT7's leader JAY B showed his sincere feelings and special affection towards the team and the fans as he said "When I look back on our 7 years of promotions, the most memorable moment is around 2-3 years ago in Thailand when we performed our solo tracks for 7 days and then all performed 'OUT' together as a group. We were all so excited to perform, I think of the times we were together as 7 a lot. We want to try to release at least one album a year. It would be great if we could be on stage too. So I talk a lot with the members about how we feel in moments within our lives and discuss what topics and themes we want to include in our albums. I think that's the least courtesy to the fans."