@daeunraine :junweary: :sippinthetea: :pepecross:
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 April 2020 #1 @daeunraine Reactions: daesuki
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 26 April 2020 #2 Jaebum Let me not die for once in my life Reactions: Hajima
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 3 January 2021 #3 LORD. He is such a hard bias wrecker, I mean he is my got7 bias but he tryna fight my ult bias I swear. Reactions: Hajima
LORD. He is such a hard bias wrecker, I mean he is my got7 bias but he tryna fight my ult bias I swear.