Appreciation GPT is a bop! (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I kind if fell off of StayC for some reason but GPT brought me back! It is so addicting

This actually reminds me of the old kpop sound :sanapray:
​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: centen and Moguri

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and snsd2beg

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It is nice to have a release that remembers that songs are, in fact, allowed to be longer than 2-2.5 minutes. :susPepe:
I was just complaining to my sister on songs not being at least 3 minutes long :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,200
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I was just complaining to my sister on songs not being at least 3 minutes long :nayeonisdone:
It's such an annoying trend! I get that a lot of it comes from the popularity of snippets on TikTok, but like, some of us still listen on YouTube and Spotify and want a complete song??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like it. I like it a lot
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,696
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Feels like it has the ingredients to be a BEP classic but it doesn't come together for me and I don't know why.
I can definitely understand that!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
It is nice to have a release that remembers that songs are, in fact, allowed to be longer than 2-2.5 minutes. :susPepe:
I was just complaining to my sister on songs not being at least 3 minutes long :nayeonisdone:
I really dislike this trend too :sadcat: glad for every group that does normal song length still
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread