News Grammys has named the rookie kpop acts to watch in 2025: (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,598
Reactions Received
53,188
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
428,416
Gender
Female
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Kickflip looks interesting and I'll check out NEXZ
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,564
Reactions Received
18,241
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,558
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
QWER had an insane year for a group under unknown companies, doing the girl band thing. I'm really curious to see how their 2025 progresses. I love it when unexpected acts take over the scene.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread