- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,297
- Reactions Received
- 99,161
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 353,912
- Ship
- Wreck
as motrop would put it.. I'm afraid I'm build differently and can't keep up with those numbers
as motrop would put it.. I'm afraid I'm build differently and can't keep up with those numbers
yeah @Yili and you seems to be the consistent typeyeah I noticed that one too! crazy, mine is so steady![]()
DID YOU JUST CALL ME MOTROPas motrop would put it.. I'm afraid I'm build differently and can't keep up with those numbers![]()
you are forgetting someoneif you doesn't count sunseeker i think you can aim for the top spot among mortals lol![]()
yeah i mean they also not mortal lmaoyou are forgetting someone![]()
I'm afraid thats what happendDID YOU JUST CALL ME MOTROP![]()
I see! Its like with kpop recordsyeah i mean they also not mortal lmao![]()
yeah I will probably post in the future ranking without them and with them specifically lolI see! Its like with kpop records
The best selling act, on a rainy day with a full moon, but also a bit of sunshine!
they will be sad to get excludedyeah I will probably post in the future ranking without them and with them specifically lol![]()
they will understandthey will be sad to get excluded![]()
Nope I'm kinda shit at set theory lolPlease tell me your going to college to be a data analyst.
i have faith in you i will give u my power xas motrop would put it.. I'm afraid I'm build differently and can't keep up with those numbers![]()
Do you have faith or @ryba in you![]()
just trying to keep up with the notifications I already have is too much for me, thats why I respond to some topics with 1-2 days delay sometimesi have faith in you i will give u my power x
Do you have faith or @ryba in you![]()
honestly valid 😭😭😭just trying to keep up with the notifications I already have is too much for me, thats why I respond to some topics with 1-2 days delay sometimes![]()
Oh sorry for being so popular us mortal have 20 notifications max loljust trying to keep up with the notifications I already have is too much for me, thats why I respond to some topics with 1-2 days delay sometimes![]()