Cover Gravity (Sara Bareilles) by MINNIE (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
WOW!!! :maheart:


Minnie's vocals are always overlooked compared to Miyeon & Yuqi imo. But she is allowed to shine in this performance!!! Such a beautiful and talented voice.
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
103
Reactions Received
246
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm so glad she finally released a full cover. I love Minnie's voice so much and I hope we get more of these type of content in the future from the other members too.
Actually, I see other groups' members posting cover and such on this channel a lot, but not i—dle and I wondered why. Perhaps cause they're usually busy. But I hope in between cbs we get more stuff like these that showcases their indivual talents.
 
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread