- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,166
- Reactions Received
- 98,987
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 351,418
- Ship
- Wreck
She wrote:
"Hello, Tweny 🤍! With 'Gravity,' our very last broadcast has come to an end!!! I feel really disappointed and sorry for the mistake I made on stage today, but thinking of all of you Twenys, I’m now even more determined to work harder and show you a perfect performance in the future 🔥🔥. I’ll always be a Hana who puts in the effort and grows.
Also, I just want to say how much I love our Fifty Fifty members who are always by my side and giving me strength 💖. Let’s stay happy together with Twenty for a long, long time!!!"
Hana don't be too hard on yourself, you did great!!
I want to see Hanas beautiful smile forever 
@Tweny
"Hello, Tweny 🤍! With 'Gravity,' our very last broadcast has come to an end!!! I feel really disappointed and sorry for the mistake I made on stage today, but thinking of all of you Twenys, I’m now even more determined to work harder and show you a perfect performance in the future 🔥🔥. I’ll always be a Hana who puts in the effort and grows.
Also, I just want to say how much I love our Fifty Fifty members who are always by my side and giving me strength 💖. Let’s stay happy together with Twenty for a long, long time!!!"
Hana don't be too hard on yourself, you did great!!
@Tweny