- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Me and @goyo and lowkey @RainbowDevil while we're at it lolThis reminds me of Jay Park's 'Dank' a bit, surely gonna be bop!
@deadstar aren't you the AOMG Fam stan? or was it you @goyo ?
Yeah they're always supportive by posting each other's music, it's nice. I'm always stalking AOMG instagram accs to figure out when Simon D will drop another song.I AM AN AOMG STAN
Anyway, i saw it like 5 times on each of their IG profiles from WOO to Jay all of em
He better come back with like 50 new songs or he's getting the Blackpink treatment from meYeah they're always supportive by posting each other's music, it's nice. I'm always stalking AOMG instagram accs to figure out when Simon D will drop another song.
![]()