Great Summer songs~ (2 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know its spring but spring lasts a day in my state and then it is squashed by our overlord Summer so I'm already prepping a playlist

So far it has 50 songs but I'm vetting some songs to see if they really have that summer feel~

Sistar is ready present so no need to suggest them
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Pigeon
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
western music is good to! I'm making a playlist for both
Good because this is my ultimate summer bop.


Also this song, I always listen to it during the summer.


Some other songs I like listening to during the summer:







 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Good because this is my ultimate summer bop.


Also this song, I always listen to it during the summer.


Some other songs I like listening to during the summer:







I love clean bandit! Also, Goodtime is a forever bop. I forgot ice cream cake and i'm disappointed in myself
the whole you make my day mini
I basically have that in there lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread