Intro Greeting Peeps (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Oh hey ur here!!

There are many users from allkpop here like
@Yseki @Queen @Vikki @TwentyOneJongdae @ReadMyFanfic2 @RavenHikari @KidLeader112 :dubuwave:
And more that changed their username like u did.
(People i tagged above, guess who this new user is!!)
Lighter used to be active here but not anymore
:yolk::yolk::yolk:

This place is similar to allkpop, but it has better features, (click on the emoji icon!)
And also its alot smaller, less toxic users , and mods do their job!




Anyway see u around ^^
Lighter and I used to be shipped on here (cause we were also married on AKP) but she left so I got the ship removed :yolk: I miss her, coME BACK OG WIFUE LIGHTER
But yeah, @DrowningFishy if you were on AKP you'll probably recognize a lot of users here!
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lighter and I used to be shipped on here (cause we were also married on AKP) but she left so I got the ship removed :yolk: I miss her, coME BACK OG WIFUE LIGHTER
But yeah, @DrowningFishy if you were on AKP you'll probably recognize a lot of users here!
I'm sorry for the misplacing of your waifu. I know how that feels mine likes to run away too.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Well I found her on here again. If I am not careful she promised to reveal all my secrets.
Image result for kpop nervous laugh gif
Wait,,, who were you on AKP :zoomeyes: though by your dp and usage of gifs I might have an idea :wonugl:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KS!
Glad to have you here, and hoping you have a great time. :pikahappy:
I too am bad at introductions and talking about myself, so no worries!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread