Intro Greetings kps :) (1 Viewer)

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello everyone !! I don't usually make introductory threads so this will be pretty awkward. Sorry abt that <3
I'm an allkpop refugee but got kinda sick of the mildly toxic community so I decided to set up here and start fresh !!
My ultimate group is After School, and I ult Nana :)) !
Other groups/artists I stan/enjoy are BTS, Lovelyz, Gfriend, SNSD, Twice, Oh My Girl, Red Velvet, IU & EXO
Although I do really just like most if not all girl groups in general !
I'll discuss basically anything related to kpop with anyone, so hmu!!
I'm gonna wrap this up here before it becomes a novel, thanks for reading and I hope we can be friends in the future!!
:pikahappy: Buh-bye! sorry for the mind-boggling awkwardness this thread is :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~

it's rare to see an after school fan :maheart:
the girls of oc are my after school biases
 

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to kps :nekolove:

Who were you on akp?
you've almost 100% never heard of me because i was a lurker and inactive but, my akp username was joygelic
 

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
An after school stan :maheart: What’s your favorite song by them?
Oh god, what a hard decision lol. If I had to pick, my favourite title track from them probably would be shampoo! Shampoo & basically every Orange Caramel title track !! I pretty much adore all of their songs tho :dubuthink:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh god, what a hard decision lol. If I had to pick, my favourite title track from them probably would be shampoo! Shampoo & basically every Orange Caramel title track !! I pretty much adore all of their songs tho :dubuthink:
Same! All of their songs are so good!~ My fave is probably Flashback or First Love, but Shampoo is really good too. I love Orange Caramel a lot too.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
you've almost 100% never heard of me because i was a lurker and inactive but, my akp username was joygelic
Ur right :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Bts :pandahappy: The lack of nct is forgiven!
Ship Dotae!
814CA6A9-7EC6-48AE-BD87-E486304C554A.jpeg
 

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Bts :pandahappy: The lack of nct is forgiven!
Ship Dotae!
814CA6A9-7EC6-48AE-BD87-E486304C554A.jpeg
I've been trying to get into NCT but my pea brain can't seem to ever remember the members names :sanathink: I love The 7th Sense, Boss & Cherry Bomb tho!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread