- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Annyeong my friends. It's been a while since I posted but the dark side calls to me again and urges me to take our race to glory, as I'm sure it does for all of you.
May the best race win, as long as it's one of us
To bolster team spirit and show our commitment, I have a simple suggestion.
Let's all change our usernames and make our first name Darth

Starting now, I'm Darth_Ozy
It's not much in the grand scheme of things, just a means to keep us motivated to fight for our team's glory and ensure we show those Jedi affiliation nugus what we're up against. And we get points for Star wars themed profile so this is just step 1 in a way.
Let's get it!!

Tags:
Zabraks: @Chlorine @blueberries @maruberry @AnotherKpopTrash
Chiss: @kuro @Yolks @NASA @retrofuturism @Jimimis @daeunraine
Fosh: @RainbowDevil @Petra_the_Poetic @eclipsoul @OnCloudJess @SteviSone @hojipoji
OR you can just ignore it and do nothing coz nobody tells us what to do
May the best race win, as long as it's one of us
To bolster team spirit and show our commitment, I have a simple suggestion.
Let's all change our usernames and make our first name Darth
Starting now, I'm Darth_Ozy
It's not much in the grand scheme of things, just a means to keep us motivated to fight for our team's glory and ensure we show those Jedi affiliation nugus what we're up against. And we get points for Star wars themed profile so this is just step 1 in a way.
Let's get it!!
Tags:
Zabraks: @Chlorine @blueberries @maruberry @AnotherKpopTrash
Chiss: @kuro @Yolks @NASA @retrofuturism @Jimimis @daeunraine
Fosh: @RainbowDevil @Petra_the_Poetic @eclipsoul @OnCloudJess @SteviSone @hojipoji
OR you can just ignore it and do nothing coz nobody tells us what to do