- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,522
- Reactions Received
- 23,038
- Location
- ONCE Nation
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Ross is my brother thoughOmg you're right. "Nice guys" and "Nice girls" aka people I hate most in the world lmao.
Ross is my brother thoughOmg you're right. "Nice guys" and "Nice girls" aka people I hate most in the world lmao.
If you say Ted next then idk you anymoreRoss is my brother though![]()
You really a YG stan with how soon your soon isSoonish
Like How I met your mother Ted? NO he's boring. Ross is hilarious though.If you say Ted next then idk you anymore
You really a YG stan with how soon your soon is![]()
Yeah Ross gets the funny scenes so I don't mind him lol. Plus David Schwimmer was imo the best actor in the cast soLike How I met your mother Ted? NO he's boring. Ross is hilarious though.
Can't really deny it so I guess I have to own itIf you say Ted next then idk you anymore
You really a YG stan with how soon your soon is![]()
You were also working on your aesthetic but I still don't see itCan't really deny it so I guess I have to own it![]()
It's ready thoughYou were also working on your aesthetic but I still don't see it![]()
Soonish![]()
Ayy making that sacrifice for the causei changed my name for the first time![]()
So close smhare you kidding me... I can’t change my name until May 31st... this is all your fault @blurryface
YASS WELCOME ABOARDAyy I've joined the Darth Squad now :wonugl:
My life is over!!!! By the time I change it won’t be cool anymoreAyy making that sacrifice for the cause
Let's rek these nugu Jedis
So close smh![]()
YASS WELCOME ABOARD![]()
let's get those jedi scumdarth lixo ooh![]()
Noo I'll still anticipate Darth_MimiMy life is over!!!! By the time I change it won’t be cool anymore![]()
Ayy strongest pull out game in the galaxydarths are strong enough to pull king arthur's sword![]()