COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group name? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
What is the name of the all female group whose lead singer wears a large peanut headdress? The band members wear sunglasses and black outfits. I saw them on Show Up but can’t find reference to them anywhere

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Sorry no idea but hopefully one of the gg Stans know. @Girl Group

The only girl group I can think of that would dress up in weird food outfits is Orange Caramel but I think I would have heard about it if they reunited... even if it was for a tv show.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
when did that happen?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
when did that happen?
Here in Cali 'Show Up' is on at 2:00a.m. PST. I couldn't sleep so I was watching. The show was a broadcast of the IBA International Conference Kpop concert. I have no idea the date of the original concert
Anyway, Six piece group-lead singer (only singer) wearing a weird peanut headpiece. Two ladies at her sides, both in black outfits with wraparound sunglasses. A bass guitar player, a rhythm guitar player and a drummer, all wearing black long dresses and shades. They moved in unison but didn't really 'dance'. Very artsy, more like performance art than pop music. They were so unique the I really wanted to know more about them. Unfortunately all the graphics on the screen were in Korean which I can't read. Hopefully someone can let me know so I won't have to keep getting up a 2:00 hoping to see them again

Last edited:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
only group with a similar gimmick that I can think of is pinkfantasy
was the headdress a one time thing or is it a group gimmick, and around how many members were there?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
only group with a similar gimmick that I can think of is pinkfantasy
was the headdress a one time thing or is it a group gimmick, and around how many members were there?
Pinkfantasy (with the rabbit dancer) was on the show also. The group I'm asking about has 6 members including the lead person with the large peanut headdress. There are two backup singers, a bass guitar player, a rhythm guitar player and a drummer. Although they had amplifiers on stage it was impossible to tell if they were actually playing the guitars or if the music was taped. I have looked high and low on the internet today and can't find a thing.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know, but if you manage to come across them again and cant read Korean feel free to take a photo, there are people here who could translate. It must be not that old of a concert if Pink Fantasy was on there though.

Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
You might be able to find a list of everything that was broadcasted that night if you remember the date? Im pretty that kinda thing is still documented online.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Pinkfantasy (with the rabbit dancer) was on the show also. The group I'm asking about has 6 members including the lead person with the large peanut headdress. There are two backup singers, a bass guitar player, a rhythm guitar player and a drummer. Although they had amplifiers on stage it was impossible to tell if they were actually playing the guitars or if the music was taped. I have looked high and low on the internet today and can't find a thing.
sorry the only Korean female rock group that i know of is rolling quartz, and I think they’re 5 members

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread