Group name? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Sorry no idea but hopefully one of the gg Stans know. @Girl Group

The only girl group I can think of that would dress up in weird food outfits is Orange Caramel but I think I would have heard about it if they reunited... even if it was for a tv show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
when did that happen?
 
Joined
17 December 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
10
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
when did that happen?
Here in Cali 'Show Up' is on at 2:00a.m. PST. I couldn't sleep so I was watching. The show was a broadcast of the IBA International Conference Kpop concert. I have no idea the date of the original concert
Anyway, Six piece group-lead singer (only singer) wearing a weird peanut headpiece. Two ladies at her sides, both in black outfits with wraparound sunglasses. A bass guitar player, a rhythm guitar player and a drummer, all wearing black long dresses and shades. They moved in unison but didn't really 'dance'. Very artsy, more like performance art than pop music. They were so unique the I really wanted to know more about them. Unfortunately all the graphics on the screen were in Korean which I can't read. Hopefully someone can let me know so I won't have to keep getting up a 2:00 hoping to see them again
 
Last edited:
Joined
17 December 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
10
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
only group with a similar gimmick that I can think of is pinkfantasy
was the headdress a one time thing or is it a group gimmick, and around how many members were there?
Pinkfantasy (with the rabbit dancer) was on the show also. The group I'm asking about has 6 members including the lead person with the large peanut headdress. There are two backup singers, a bass guitar player, a rhythm guitar player and a drummer. Although they had amplifiers on stage it was impossible to tell if they were actually playing the guitars or if the music was taped. I have looked high and low on the internet today and can't find a thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know, but if you manage to come across them again and cant read Korean feel free to take a photo, there are people here who could translate. It must be not that old of a concert if Pink Fantasy was on there though.
 
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
You might be able to find a list of everything that was broadcasted that night if you remember the date? Im pretty that kinda thing is still documented online.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Pinkfantasy (with the rabbit dancer) was on the show also. The group I'm asking about has 6 members including the lead person with the large peanut headdress. There are two backup singers, a bass guitar player, a rhythm guitar player and a drummer. Although they had amplifiers on stage it was impossible to tell if they were actually playing the guitars or if the music was taped. I have looked high and low on the internet today and can't find a thing.
sorry the only Korean female rock group that i know of is rolling quartz, and I think they’re 5 members
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread