Rumor Groups that are reportedly join 'Road to Kingdom' (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Actually it was offered to many groups, and some refused too. Also because mnet also has inkigayo and mama music show , it could be a card to push groups to join the show.
It can but do you have proof of any sort? And yes some decided not to join but some did and they must have decided it’s worth it. And 5 doesn’t seem like a low number, plus that’s not counting those that could have agreed if the final ones declined. So I think my point is completely valid still.
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
1. Your issue is with media as a whole here of all kinds, not mnet or survival shows. That’s what it seems like to me.
2. The company burns money here? I haven’t heard that before, I heard that they have a budget for each performance from the show. And they gain promotion in it.
3. The acrobatics I doubt is an mnet thing. I doubt mnet requires them to perform acrobatics. And they’re seen on non mnet shows and performances. Both within kpop and without.
4. The ikon thing is unrelated to mnet or the survival show as you pointed out. It’s about the company if anything. So I don’t see the point, if you want to say companies can suck with promotion then no duh.
Hmm on some points i agree on some don't but ok
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It can but do you have proof of any sort? And yes some decided not to join but some did and they must have decided it’s worth it. And 5 doesn’t seem like a low number, plus that’s not counting those that could have agreed if the final ones declined. So I think my point is completely valid still.
if you say so
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread