Groups you are anticipating their comebacks in 2020 (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Everglow, PurpleBeck (please god let me have one), Hinapia (they better have a comeback), ANS (they had a cb but that early means hopefully another one?), Saturday, Destiny (tho they only released a half mv last year so I think they're broke)

NCT and SuperM for boy groups
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
~ BTS - I've been avoiding most of their content (lol) so I can enjoy it in full when the album comes out.
~ EXO - I was kinda into DMUMT and Obsession albums, but it tapered off. Those are some growing songs albums and I have come to appreciate them, so I wanna see what they give us next.

~ Twice - I actually enjoyed their Japanese album, so I'm anticipating next Japanese and Korean album.
~ Red Velvet - They just keep climbing higher, so I wanna see where they go next. Kinda want another Perfect Velvet xD

Kinda Anticipating:
- GFriend - been too lazy to check out their full discography. I'll have to make that happen.
- ITZY - I've only liked their title songs, but I like the girls. I wanna like their music too xD
- Purplebeck
- Cherry Bullet
- Weki Meki
- Somi - Solo debut made a small splash. I want her to blow me away.

That's about it.
 
Last edited:

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
A.C.E - I'm dying to get their 'Emotions' Album and finish their "trilogy" 'Adventure Calling Emotions'
KARD - Hearing that they are coming back in February just has me already anticipating hard
FAVORITE - It's been too long since LOCA, if the next comeback is on the same level or even better I might put them into my list of all time faves
EVERGLOW - Coming back early February, very excited
DAY6 - Literally all time anytime
and pretty much just the rest of the groups mentioned in my sig.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
BTS
Winner
iKon
Blackpink (if they actually get a comeback)
Bigbang
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sechskies
Loona
Gfriend
Everglow
iKON
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread