- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,307
- Reactions Received
- 28,174
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,510
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
I like their music but I'm too lazy to get into the members :PBUT PENTAGON IS TO BE STANNED AND ONEUS..... how????? oooohhhhh
sounds like a challenge and I´m accepting this.I like their music but I'm too lazy to get into the members :P
Ooo, so now you're going to get me to stan them?sounds like a challenge and I´m accepting this.
my best boys are Ravn in Oneus and Jinho and Yuto in Pentagon. ♥
yes please join the moa cult :Dastro, ab6ix, onlyoneof , txt
ive been falling really hard for txt lately, maybe ill stan idk
I´ve thought you do share a lot of love for onlyoneof since you have wanted to get their cards and you only love bts enough to collect them fully. I mean, come on, don´t sell them short :D. anyone winning that effort must be on top :Dastro, ab6ix, onlyoneof , txt
ive been falling really hard for txt lately, maybe ill stan idk
i fear for my heart's safety if I doyes please join the moa cult :D
that's mostly me needing yoojung's card lolI´ve thought you do share a lot of love for onlyoneof since you have wanted to get their cards and you only love bts enough to collect them fully. I mean, come on, don´t sell them short :D. anyone winning that effort must be on top :D
you won't regret iti fear for my heart's safety if I do![]()
Oh yes MCND, and Verivery for me as wellthinking about it more, I guess I´d say CIX, X1, SF9, MCND though I am more close to stanning them and Verivery