Groups you thought you would like but dont.. (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don't worry, I just looked at the date! 😂 :dubuthink::sanathink:
:jisoosmh: goodd
I also watched some shows with OMG and they are such dorky girls:maheart: seunghee should recieve an oscar for being one of the most hilarious idols
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Twice : I was a really big fan of Sixteen and i really expected their debut but i don't know when they debut i was very disappointed in the skills they show on stage, their personalities didn't interest me as much that they did in Sixteen and their B-sides after "the story begins" where kinda boring to me

Winner : Love all their songs since their debut and i really thought i'll be a really big fan but i was never interest to know more about them

Gfriend : They debut with a concept who remind me ITNW and i was so hype to see how they will evolve, i love their songs but their personalities didn't grab my attention :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji
Joined
12 May 2019
Messages
33
Reactions Received
52
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
BTS
At first I stayed away because I was waiting for Jungkook to reach 20, because a grown woman crushing on kpop idols is already a bit weird but crushing on a teenager (19 at the time) is even weirder. Anyway, I just couldn't get into them no matter how much I wanted to. I have nothing against them and nothing bad to say, it just didn't work out. ☹
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,132
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,477
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Blackpink - Because so many fans of BTS liked them I thought I would too, but unfortunately I just don't like the majority of their songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread