Groups you wish you had gotten into before they disbanded/went to indefinite hiatus? (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is half discussion/half appreciation thread- let's have a moment for all great groups that disbanded.

For me it's DBSK, their japanese promotions and lives were bomb still watch those sometimes.



Then I wish I'd have given SPEED more time of my day, they probably were most interesting dance group out there. They had such creative ideas.





MR.MR

They had pretty great music, so I should have checked them out definitely. This song from them remains one of my fav kpop songs.

 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
KARA, because I really stanned them only a few years before disbandment
SNSD, I wish I could be with them during their top-era's
Twice, So much material to try to catch up to ;_;
Girls Girls: they're pretty much disbanded by now...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
DBSK/TVXQ - I am crazy about them now. I really wish I would have gotten into them way sooner. Funny, when I got into KPOP back than I checked out almost all SM groups since SHINee was my first KPOP Group and I even listend to Mirotic but since I got to know about the split I never gave them a chance until like last year lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
KARA, because I really stanned them only a few years before disbandment
SNSD, I wish I could be with them during their top-era's
Twice, So much material to try to catch up to ;_;
Girls Girls: they're pretty much disbanded by now...
I have so many groups I started following way too late like f(x), I pretty much become interested after Rum pum pum and got into them even more after 4walls so I have been waiting for their comeback eagerly... only that it seems like they are more likely to disband than actually have one..
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have so many groups I started following way too late like f(x), I pretty much become interested after Rum pum pum and got into them even more after 4walls so I have been waiting for their comeback eagerly... only that it seems like they are more likely to disband than actually have one..
YES :pepecry1:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Madtown :pepecry1:
Also ever since getting into Boys Republic they only released one song and it was their goodbye song....that being said they were one of the first groups I stanned so that would mean Id need to get into kpop earlier.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread