Gucci is overrated. Agree or disagree? (1 Viewer)

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
IT is definitely not my style but it can look fun and opulent on the right people! (Like I think it's the perfect brand for celebrities, it stands out on BP and BTS, makes 'em look like ostentatious royalty) Taehyung is a good example of it being the right fit, he's so fashion extra.


But don't tell them he's been wearing more Chanel lately. So disloyal.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
TBH.....90% of "designer" label clothes are incredibly overpriced and usually not even that great (they're usually too busy with patterns, shapes, styles all crammed into one piece of clothing) and they always have their logos emblazoned obnoxiously somewhere. But. I've never been a fan of fashion, at least not designer fashion.

Also. Gucci's hideous line of furry slippers can burn. Sorry Taem, I'm sure they're Hella comfy but..............burn them.



but this still makes me laugh (and yeah, those are more Gucci slippers for $1800)

 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Very, very overrated and ridiculously expensive despite being some of the ugliest fashion I have seen.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I love this shirt
E08C47CD-CB29-411E-92BA-0E60EC87F357.jpeg

Amazing Taeyong look
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
TBH.....90% of "designer" label clothes are incredibly overpriced and usually not even that great (they're usually too busy with patterns, shapes, styles all crammed into one piece of clothing) and they always have their logos emblazoned obnoxiously somewhere. But. I've never been a fan of fashion, at least not designer fashion.

Also. Gucci's hideous line of furry slippers can burn. Sorry Taem, I'm sure they're Hella comfy but..............burn them.



but this still makes me laugh (and yeah, those are more Gucci slippers for $1800)

lmao those slippers are a joke.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread