- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Hi newbies!
I'm MajestYerim and I'll be your moderator for today.
Ok all jokes aside (jk cuz everything is a joke to me)
I'm from Belgium, that small spot between Germany and France (lots of people call me Belgi or Bel)
I have a very impulsive brain so I'll often post weird shit.
Don't take everything I say seriously cuz I'm not serious at all.
I have Basophobia meaning that I'm scared of falling.
My ultimate bias and husband is Lee Taeyong
Despite me starting kpop as a boy group stan, I currently stan a lot of nugu girl groups.
My all time favorite girl group? P.O.P (RIP)
And my female ub was Miso (but due to her contract she's inactive).
Sooo now my female ub is PurpleBeck's Yerim.
I've known about kpop since 2009 but started really getting into it in 2014.
My first group was Super Junior and my first bias was Kyuhyun (he still has a special place in my heart).
TOO and TRCNG are my sons
Also, if need kpop tea, come to me for the bestest tea
I don't know what more you want to know but P.O.P off sis if you have questions
I'm MajestYerim and I'll be your moderator for today.
Ok all jokes aside (jk cuz everything is a joke to me)
I'm from Belgium, that small spot between Germany and France (lots of people call me Belgi or Bel)
I have a very impulsive brain so I'll often post weird shit.
Don't take everything I say seriously cuz I'm not serious at all.
I have Basophobia meaning that I'm scared of falling.
My ultimate bias and husband is Lee Taeyong
Despite me starting kpop as a boy group stan, I currently stan a lot of nugu girl groups.
My all time favorite girl group? P.O.P (RIP)
And my female ub was Miso (but due to her contract she's inactive).
Sooo now my female ub is PurpleBeck's Yerim.
I've known about kpop since 2009 but started really getting into it in 2014.
My first group was Super Junior and my first bias was Kyuhyun (he still has a special place in my heart).
TOO and TRCNG are my sons
Also, if need kpop tea, come to me for the bestest tea
I don't know what more you want to know but P.O.P off sis if you have questions