Game Guess my bias in the groups I stan and win points! (2 Viewers)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Hello everyone! :pepeheart: Today, I have a fun game prepared. I will give a list of groups I stan and you have to guess my bias in each one! If you get 10/24 then I will give you 80 points! There is a catch to this game, however. Every time a person gets 10/24, the point value goes down which means only 8 people can do this. (I had to make this rule so I don't run out of points, sorry) I wish you luck! (Some of these are obvious and some I have talked about before but others will be hard) 🖤
Twice
Seventeen
Le Sserafim
Wonder Girls
Girls Generation/SNSD
NCT 127
NCT Dream
Wayv
New Jeans
Treasure
IVE
Iz*One
Gfriend
Viviz
Astro
Everglow
Fifty Fifty
Stayc
Loona
Red Velvet
Oh my girl
ITZY
Cravity
Gfriend
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Seventeen
Vernon?

Le Sserafim
Eunchae

Wonder Girls
Sunmi?

Girls Generation/SNSD
Taeyeon?

NCT (all units)
(UGH MY MEMORY!) T_T Taeyong?

New Jeans
Hanni?

Treasure
Mashiho?

IVE
Wonyoung?

Iz*One
Minji?

Gfriend

Viviz
Eunha?

Astro
Cha Eunwoo

Everglow
Aisha?

Fifty Fifty

Stayc
Isa

Loona
Heejin?

Red Velvet
Joy?

Oh my girl
Jiho?

ITZY
Yuna?

Cravity
Minhee?
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Seventeen
Vernon?

Le Sserafim
Eunchae

Wonder Girls
Sunmi?

Girls Generation/SNSD
Taeyeon?

NCT (all units)
(UGH MY MEMORY!) T_T Taeyong?

New Jeans
Hanni?

Treasure
Mashiho?

IVE
Wonyoung?

Iz*One
Minji?

Gfriend

Viviz
Eunha?

Astro
Cha Eunwoo

Everglow
Aisha?

Fifty Fifty

Stayc
Isa

Loona
Heejin?

Red Velvet
Joy?

Oh my girl
Jiho?

ITZY
Yuna?

Cravity
Minhee?
I added Gfriend to the list since I forgot them at the beginning.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I added Gfriend to the list since I forgot them at the beginning.
i don't rlly know gfriend or fifty fifty members so I left them both blank 🫠
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
i don't rlly know gfriend or fifty fifty enough so I left them both blank 🫠
You got 9/24! I changed it that you only have to get 10/24 in order to get the points so you are super close!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
You got 9/24! I changed it that you only have to get 10/24 in order to get the points so you are super close!
Can you possibly give me a hint? 🧐
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Myth
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Can you possibly give me a hint? 🧐
Do you know TWICE? My bias is pretty easy to guess from that group since I talk about her a lot sometimes (it was more in the past that I did)
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Everyone, there is a catch to this game. Every time a person gets 10/24, the point value goes down which means only 8 people can do this. (I had to make this rule so I don't run out of points, sorry)
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Do you know TWICE? My bias is pretty easy to guess from that group since I talk about her a lot sometimes (it was more in the past that I did)
OH NAYEON RIGHT?
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Love
Reactions: frocho
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
@ManduBun You're lucky that you were the first one because the point value now went down to 70. (It goes down by 10 every time someone gets 10/24. I had to do this so I don't run out of points)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Yay! That wasn't too bad of an attempt! Thank you for hosting this game <3
Yep! I may do more in the future but they won't always have points as rewards because I only have so much to give.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Seventeen
Joshua

Le Sserafim
Yunjin

Wonder Girls
Ye Eun

Girls Generation/SNSD
Sooyoung?

NCT 127
Johnny

NCT Dream
Mark

WayV
Ten

New Jeans
Haerin

Treasure
Asahi

IVE
Yunjin

Iz*One
Yena

Gfriend
SinB

Viviz
SinB

Astro
Eunwoo

Everglow
Sihyeon

Fifty Fifty
Sio

Stayc
Isa

Loona
Heejin?

Twice
Nayeon

Red Velvet
Joy

Oh my girl
Arin

ITZY
Yeji

Cravity
Minhee

Hi, we didnt interact so much so im not sure xD
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I don't know you nor some of the groups well so I'll have to rely on luck :nekosweat: Just guessing randomly and staring at your cards


Twice - Nayeon
Seventeen - Mingyu
Le Sserafim - Sakura
Wonder Girls - Yubin
Girls Generation/SNSD - Yoona
NCT 127 - Yuta
NCT Dream - Chenle
Wayv - Yangyang
New Jeans - Haerin
Treasure - Haruto
IVE - Liz
Iz*One - Sakura
Gfriend - Sowon
Viviz - Eunha
Astro - Eunwoo
Everglow - Sihyeon
Fifty Fifty - I literally know 0 names here :(
Stayc - Yoon
Loona - Olivia Hye
Red Velvet - Joy
Oh my girl - Arin
ITZY - Yeji
Cravity - Serim
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Seventeen
Joshua

Le Sserafim
Yunjin

Wonder Girls
Ye Eun

Girls Generation/SNSD
Sooyoung?

NCT 127
Johnny

NCT Dream
Mark

WayV
Ten

New Jeans
Haerin

Treasure
Asahi

IVE
Yunjin

Iz*One
Yena

Gfriend
SinB

Viviz
SinB

Astro
Eunwoo

Everglow
Sihyeon

Fifty Fifty
Sio

Stayc
Isa

Loona
Heejin?

Twice
Nayeon

Red Velvet
Joy

Oh my girl
Arin

ITZY
Yeji

Cravity
Minhee

Hi, we didnt interact so much so im not sure
Wow, you did good! You got 15/24! @Vikki please transfer 70 points to @seungfloral
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I don't know you nor some of the groups well so I'll have to rely on luck :nekosweat: Just guessing randomly and staring at your cards
You got 7/24! You are really close since you only need 10/24 to get 60 points! <3
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Also, @Vikki I forgot if you did this already but @ManduBun gets 80 points.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: frocho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread