Guess my Top 5 Idols (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I was going to do Top 3 but I can’t single out three alone:wimwim: Whoever guesses right I’ll
Transfer 20 points to and an extra 5 if you get it in
The right order:wendycar:
I think you all know who I Stan at this point, if not here it is:
Everglow
Enhypen
Loona
Gidle
Dreamcatcher
Txt
P1H
BLACKPINK
Jaehyun
Lee hi
Kang Daniel
Woodz
•Everglow, Loona, Jaehyun & Gidle are my ults
Could be any idol from any of those groups👹
Get guessing 20/25 free points could be coming your way :jenniesmug:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
is jaehyun a group :soob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Everyone is Ni-Ki biased.. so i'm gonna assume Ni-Ki :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was going to do Top 3 but I can’t single out three alone:wimwim: Whoever guesses right I’ll
Transfer 20 points to and an extra 5 if you get it in
The right order:wendycar:
I think you all know who I Stan at this point, if not here it is:

Enhypen
heeseung
sunghoon
jake
jay
sunoo
jungwon
Ni-Ki
:soob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread