Based on how I'm around the forum stolen from @dimpledsoobin bc I need a thread :kokorohappy:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 13 April 2022 #1 Based on how I'm around the forum stolen from @dimpledsoobin bc I need a thread Reactions: tai, litc and Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,308 Reactions Received 28,175 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,515 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 13 April 2022 #2 virgo? Reactions: Magician
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,085 Reactions Received 72,525 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,424 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 13 April 2022 #3 Pisces Reactions: Magician
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 April 2022 #4 Taurus Reactions: Magician
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 15 April 2022 #5 babybloo said: virgo? Click to expand... WinterFlower said: Pisces Click to expand... Haiku said: Taurus Click to expand... I’m a capricorn Reactions: Haiku, Villains and athenaaa
babybloo said: virgo? Click to expand... WinterFlower said: Pisces Click to expand... Haiku said: Taurus Click to expand... I’m a capricorn