Game Guess the bias! (2 Viewers)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Troll idk her :pandarolleyes:


(i am actually the biggest eunuwu stan in the universe :yolk::yolk:) no whatchu talkin bout my bias in astro is san e :pepesmug::BREAD:


EXO
Now your favourite bias in every group is Sana. Except for Astro, you might stan Sanha there.

Btw just realized I forgot to put my own group down >.<

Your EXO bias is ( *googles names cuz I'm not a huge EXO fan* )
Lay?

My fav member in Wonder Girls HYUNA ( She is so good I'll call her a group now )
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
1,134
Reactions Received
7,507
Location
chocoland
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Pronouns
pretty/savage
Ship
Now your favourite bias in every group is Sana. Except for Astro, you might stan Sanha there.

Btw just realized I forgot to put my own group down >.<

Your EXO bias is ( *googles names cuz I'm not a huge EXO fan* )
Lay?

My fav member in Wonder Girls HYUNA ( She is so good I'll call her a group now )
:yolk::yolk::yolk:oH GOD LAY HIS SOLO WORK IS EVEN WORSE THAN JACKSON'S :pepecry1::pepecry1::BREAD::BREAD:


:pepesalut::pepesalut:SALUTE KWEEN HYUNA AND KING E'DAWN



seventeen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and Sana

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread