- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So @RavenHikari started this trend a while back but I wanted to kind of put a spin on it!
So basically you'll comment, I'll shuffle my kpop playlist till it comes to a title track or MV song then I'll reply to you with at least 3 hints on the MV and group.
You then have to try and guess what group and song it is!
And again credit to the lovely Raven for starting this trend AGES ago!
ALSO ITS HER BIRTHDAY SO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER YOU HOES!
So basically you'll comment, I'll shuffle my kpop playlist till it comes to a title track or MV song then I'll reply to you with at least 3 hints on the MV and group.
You then have to try and guess what group and song it is!
And again credit to the lovely Raven for starting this trend AGES ago!
ALSO ITS HER BIRTHDAY SO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER YOU HOES!