- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
it has to be navillera right?1. Old timey feel
2. roller skates
3. 6 members
it has to be navillera right?1. Old timey feel
2. roller skates
3. 6 members
Oof I'm too dumb for thisSo here are your hints!
1. 4 members
2. Street Party
3. Pretty
1. 6 membersok since I messed up the 1st time, come at me. (I do better with bg)
wow...you really don't know the OGs?Oof I'm too dumb for this![]()
I'm dumbfounded. Wdym by friend group?1. 6 members
2. NUGU AF
3. Lots of Smoke
4. One member is part of a popular friend group
O.O am I dumb? Can I get a 4th hintand yes of course!!
1. 12 members(?)
2. Nerd to the MAX
3. ALL the dance crazes
Really blanking on itwow...you really don't know the OGs?
You're a fan of their "rivals"Really blanking on it![]()
Like there is a popular group of friends from different Kpop groups and one of the members from this group is in that friend groupI'm dumbfounded. Wdym by friend group?
Of course!O.O am I dumb? Can I get a 4th hint
This could be any of the Day6 trilogy, which includes What Can I Do, I Loved You, and When I Love Somebody1. 5 members
2. Band
3. High school drama
lol can I by any chance get another hint? I must be really dumb.Like there is a popular group of friends from different Kpop groups and one of the members from this group is in that friend group
I'm still so confused. It's not this, right?Of course!
4. This group usually does hard concepts but this was a BIG change from that sound
You aren't this is a nugu group and it's a nugu song.lol can I by any chance get another hint? I must be really dumb.
I figured it's either WG or 2ne1You're a fan of their "rivals"
OMFG I FUCKED UP I MEANT 9 MEMBERSI'm still so confused. It's not this, right?
If not EXO is it SUJU?
YESI figured it's either WG or 2ne1
But I never listened to their music
Ugly?