- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
So you may or may not know that i said i wanted to try rice balls in one of my past threads, Welllll I decided to MAKE the rice balls!
I was worried at first but when my family tried them they really liked them! Even Jarebear complemented me! JareBear! He even asked me to make them again!!!
I'm so happy! He never likes anything i make or do, he usaully insults it -_-. I'm so excited to make them again!~
(I tried to put a picture up but it won't let me :( But i put Strawberries and Blueberries in the center)
Anyway!~ How are you guys?!~ I hope you have a wonderful day!~ Love you!~
I was worried at first but when my family tried them they really liked them! Even Jarebear complemented me! JareBear! He even asked me to make them again!!!
I'm so happy! He never likes anything i make or do, he usaully insults it -_-. I'm so excited to make them again!~
(I tried to put a picture up but it won't let me :( But i put Strawberries and Blueberries in the center)
Anyway!~ How are you guys?!~ I hope you have a wonderful day!~ Love you!~