guess what? (1 Viewer)

Nezumi

.
Joined
1 August 2022
Messages
4,463
Reactions Received
6,347
Location
Borderland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,566
Gender
Male
Wreck
I almost replied with “me too!” But i remembered that I am the one taking photos 😭😭

but she’s very cute from her pictures that the lady has lol!
:lisalaugh::lisalaugh: Can’t wait!
 
  • Love
Reactions: GH0ST

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I almost replied with “me too!” But i remembered that I am the one taking photos 😭😭

but she’s very cute from her pictures that the lady has lol!
Lmaooo thats great 😂😂 hopefully she’s just as cute in person
 
  • Love
Reactions: GH0ST and Nezumi

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Pls share. The mix sounds really pretty ngl.
 
  • Love
Reactions: GH0ST and Nezumi

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Awesome! Looking forward to the pics if you post them.
:pikahappy:

I also kinda wanna ask how a Lab (Labrador I assume?) and a Chihuahua actually managed to... you know.
:susPepe::haylul:
 
Joined
27 December 2021
Messages
1,043
Reactions Received
1,598
Location
Bravo 0-7
Website
hurricanetort.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27
Gender
Female
Awesome! Looking forward to the pics if you post them.
:pikahappy:

I also kinda wanna ask how a Lab (Labrador I assume?) and a Chihuahua actually managed to... you know.
:susPepe::haylul:
Yeahhh, I wanna know that too, maybe it was a smaller-adult lab? :yolk:

there are some breeds that are called the teacup lab, canoe lab, and also the mini lab. So maybe one of them..?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi and OnlyCalB

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: GH0ST and Nezumi

Nezumi

.
Joined
1 August 2022
Messages
4,463
Reactions Received
6,347
Location
Borderland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,566
Gender
Male
Wreck
Awesome! Looking forward to the pics if you post them.
:pikahappy:

I also kinda wanna ask how a Lab (Labrador I assume?) and a Chihuahua actually managed to... you know.
:susPepe::haylul:
That was exactly what I was wondering. I just didn’t want to ask the question :pandatea: But you did, thanks! Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread