- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
Yea maybe, it's become state law that we quite literally can't have phones out (some of our teachers give us a break time though bc they don't think it's that fair lol even though they're not supposed to) idk abt study hall thoughthat's great! I'm happy for you. Maybe you can come on here during that class?
holy shit, that's whack!Yea maybe, it's become state law that we quite literally can't have phones out (some of our teachers give us a break time though bc they don't think it's that fair lol even though they're not supposed to) idk abt study hall though
What's scary is that it's no longer a school rule... It's state law
South Carolina?! omg what part? Charlotte area???Yep south Carolina's fun![]()
Yep I'm up in the northwestern cornerSouth Carolina?! omg what part? Charlotte area???
holy- I was raised in rthat area! I lived on the NC side, but still!Yep I'm up in the northwestern corner
Yassssholy- I was raised in rthat area! I lived on the NC side, but still!
For notes to be taken in chorus? What?humanity has fallen so far
lol? Nevermind what I just said : )For notes to be taken in chorus? What?![]()
Wait but what was dumb abt it?how dumb is that like wow....
the banning of phones and not being allowed to have them out.Wait but what was dumb abt it?
Ohhhh yeah i agreethe banning of phones and not being allowed to have them out.
they banned pokemon in my school daysOhhhh yeah i agree
They did at mine too ๐ญthey banned pokemon in my school days
saying it was distracting from work.