- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
RIP what am I extra-senior?THE FACT THAT THIS ACCOUNT IS OLDER THAN HALF OF Y'ALL SENIORS
Yes :wonugl:RIP what am I extra-senior?
What happens if I do thatDo you need your accounts merged?![]()
Wait dats u? I knew this old account before i knew you lmaooo
Disclaimer - i don't think i did it before, the last guy who did it already retired, so i have to check how to do it. I think both of the accounts will merge, post count etc, you have a choice to keep which account.What happens if I do that![]()
I did a check but i dont think you logged into the same computer as the other account so no matching accounts.i swear i have another account in kps also but i cant remember its name![]()
Awkward heheThis is so weird![]()
I could be mixing it up in my head with other sites account thenI did a check but i dont think you logged into the same computer as the other account so no matching accounts.![]()
I’d like @Mairi and this account to merge... it is so annoying to edit one thread of the otherDisclaimer - i don't think i did it before, the last guy who did it already retired, so i have to check how to do it. I think both of the accounts will merge, post count etc, you have a choice to keep which account.
You have no matching accounts so maybe noti swear i have another account in kps also but i cant remember its name![]()
Mairi to Cinnamon sounds better