- Joined
- 19 January 2020
- Messages
- 14,189
- Reactions Received
- 18,936
- Location
- My house
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,925
- Fandom
- 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I checked and i mixed it up with my hc accYou have no matching accounts so maybe not
I checked and i mixed it up with my hc accYou have no matching accounts so maybe not
Bish I'm JuniIs this….nekojin?Welcome back, um, I guess
DoneMairi to Cinnamon sounds better![]()
Oh…i thought you were nekoBish I'm JuniI used to ult SKZ and Bang Chan
Ooh sounds cool. Just sad I won't be shipped with Dokyeomon anymore even on a dead accountDisclaimer - i don't think i did it before, the last guy who did it already retired, so i have to check how to do it. I think both of the accounts will merge, post count etc, you have a choice to keep which account.
Bang chan is the ultimate bias/bias wreckerBish I'm JuniI used to ult SKZ and Bang Chan
Done, i hope i didnt break anythingOoh sounds cool. Just sad I won't be shipped with Dokyeomon anymore even on a dead account
I'd like to merge and keep my Navinci accountnot sure if there is a way to change my join date to this one though? I wanna be an elderly hoe like the rest of you guys
![]()
Thanks!!Done, i hope i didnt break anything![]()
ok but ur still not alseep r u immortal or smth???Do you need your accounts merged?![]()
blankpersona like on AKPWAIT WHAT WAS UR OLD ACC NAME
It was also called Hellevator at one pointblankpersona like on AKP
This thread might be a bit confusing because I made it from my old account but then the accounts got merged so now it looks like I wrote it from this one![]()
WHAT THAT WAS U LMAOFJDSKL??blankpersona like on AKP
This thread might be a bit confusing because I made it from my old account but then the accounts got merged so now it looks like I wrote it from this one![]()
uh yes whyWHAT THAT WAS U LMAOFJDSKL??
LOL IDK I JUST REMEMBER THERE BEING A RANDOM USER NAMED BLANKPERSONA AND I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS Uuh yes why![]()
I slept for a few hours nowok but ur still not alseep r u immortal or smth???
WHATIs this….nekojin?Welcome back, um, I guess