Guess who I finally got (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna guess an Ateez card, just because of your frame lmao
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
YESSS HE'S THE HARDEST FUCKING MEMBER TO GET :jisoosmh:
WAIT YOU GOT HONGJOONG???????? DANGGIT!!! YOU ALWAYS GET THERE BEFORE ME!! HE'S THE LAST PERSON I NEED TO COMPLETE MY SET!!! WHY SIS WHY??

Eh, you deserve him :wonugl:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
WAIT YOU GOT HONGJOONG???????? DANGGIT!!! YOU ALWAYS GET THERE BEFORE ME!! HE'S THE LAST PERSON I NEED TO COMPLETE MY SET!!! WHY SIS WHY??

Eh, you deserve him :wonugl:
Tehe I will try to make people give a hongjoong to you but I can only be cute so many times :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Tehe I will try to make people give a hongjoong to you but I can only be cute so many times :pandahappy:
If we combine our cuteness together, we can probably work something out :pepesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread