Guess who in your bias group is singing in this title track (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah good luck, LOL This might be kinda hard.
For your convenience, I have a list of all of the groups and the songs BELOW that you're tested on in the game, so you only have to score yourself out of the groups you bias or are a fan of :)
or you can do it out of everyone if you're up for the challenge

I marked with an x all of the ones I got right ^^

ONEUS - No diggity x
CLC - No x
MCND - Nanana x
Everglow - Adios x
NCT 127 - Superhuman x
TWICE - Feel Special x
TREASURE - My Treasure
IZ*ONE - Fiesta x
Cravity - Flame
Irene and Seulgi - Monster x
Enhypen - Let Me in (20 Cube)
TXT - Blue Hour x
Blackpink - Boombayah x
ATEEZ - Answer x
G-Idle - Hwaa x
Wei - Twilight
Dreamcatcher - Odd Eye
Monsta X - Follow x
Secret Number - Got that Boom
Stray Kids - Miroh x
Gfriend - Crossroads x
BTS - Idol x
Seventeen - Home Run x

My total out of the groups I'm a fan of: 16/20

 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I didn't keep track, but this wasn't too bad if I knew the groups. Too badly I only knew like 9 of the groups here somewhat well :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread